ETpedia Teacher Training provides both new and more experienced teacher trainers working in a variety of different contexts with pointers, ideas and activities for supporting both pre- and in-service teachers. Each unit of 10 tips is easy to use and will aid or inspire you whether you are dipping in for a quick idea or looking for more comprehensive guidance.
Here are 10 reasons to use it as part of your teacher training practice:
1. Learn more about the different aspects of a teacher trainer’s role
2. Get support with making the transition from teacher to trainer
3. Make your training more engaging
4. Get inspiration for preparing input sessions
5. Recap techniques and activities you haven’t used in a while
6. Supplement your repertoire with fresh new ideas
7. Develop your mentoring skills
8. Use alternative approaches to observation
9. Fine-tune your feedback skills
10. Integrate online training techniques.
Whether you’re a new teacher trainer looking for support,or a more experienced teacher trainer, this is the book for you. ETpedia Teaching Training is packed with ideas for beginning TT courses, input sessions, the practicum, lesson planning, lesson observations, self-reflection, giving feedback, assignments and written tasks, different training contexts, further development and ending TT courses.