Features of The Essential Guide to Drugs and Alcohol ebook include:
- A comprehensive A-Z of illicit substances, and legal highs. detailing the facts such as legal status, prevalence, and long and short-term effects
- An overview of different types of drug and alcohol treatment and the need to know organisations that work in the field
- A jargon buster of key terms and acronyms used throughout the drug sector
- An overview of UK drug laws, including major pieces of legislation such as the ‘Misuse of Drugs Act’ and ‘Medicines Act’
- Useful tables and stats on drug prevalence, purity, drug-related deaths and drug seizures
- A history of Government drug policy and drug and alcohol treatment in the UK
- Annual updates so you have the most up to date information (for organisational licences only)
Organisational licences available on an annual basis so that all your staff can access this vital resources – please call 0844 880 5061 for details and a quote.
Once you have ordered either your individual copy or organisational licence we will send you your full log-in details.