The materials in Nutrition and Well-being for Vulnerable Adults (2nd edition) cover the underpinning knowledge of several units of the QCF diploma in health and social care, and the new Level 2 Awards in Food Safety and Nutrition in Health and Social Care, including HSC2029, HSC2041, FSN201 and FSN301.
Nutrition and Well-being for Vulnerable Adults (2nd edition) is important information for assessment centers, managers and trainers in all health and social care organisations providing services to individuals at the end of life.
Publisher: Pavilion Publishing and Media
Publication: 22 February 2012
- Chapter one: Preparing and presenting food to service users
- Chapter two: Roles and boundaries
- Chapter three: Nutrition and well-being
- Chapter four: Legislation and guidance related to food and drink
- A section on each learning outcome of the unit
- Learning activities, including preparation for assessment in the workplace (where relevant)
- Set of assessment questions based on the assessment criteria of the unit
- Key references
- Evidence log and certificate of completion
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.