Psychological resilience could be defined as an individual’s ability to successfully adapt to life in the face of adverse conditions. Resilient people don’t dwell on failures – they acknowledge the situation, find strength to embrace emotional difficulties and move on.
This flexible training pack is designed to be used in one-to-one sessions as well as for group work. It teaches the Resilience Coaching Model, a non-directive approach whereby the facilitator encourages the learner(s) in the proactive self-management of resilience.
Using this proactive approach, learners will be able to:
• make a conscious decision to shape a resilient lifestyle
• assume responsibility for the quality of their life
• make changes to enhance their resilience
• understand the difference between what they can change and what they cannot and focus their energies wisely
• develop a resilient lifestyle which will allow them to revitalize and re-energise themselves so that they can continue to thrive in the face of the demands of life.