Mental Health Knowledge is an information and professional development service which provides you with unlimited access to information and insights covering all aspects of mental health practice.
- Our articles and podcasts break policy innovation down into plain English.
- We bring you in-depth insight from those with lived experience of mental health challenges.
- We also help you make decisions on what services to commission and why, through analysing costs and benefits.
- We capture and share all the essential reports and guidelines being published in the sector each week.
A Mental Health Knowledge subscription also gives you:
- MyCPD tool that lets you track and evidence your professional development activity
- Regular emails keeping you up-to-date with the latest mental health content on the Mental Health Knowledge hub