Mental Health Today Wales is a CPD certified event for like-minded
professionals and service users from across the statutory and independent
mental health sectors. The aim of the event is to aid and encourage progress in
mental health services in Wales by provoking discussions, improving knowledge and championing the voices of those who aren’t often heard.
Spend the day with key thought-leaders in mental health as they
address today’s most competitive challenges. You’ll go home with new insights
and strategies to help improve crisis care, better understand equality &
diversity and recognise mental health conditions.
This convivial and inspiring event will consist of 3 main
- Room 1: Crisis Care and Support
- Room 2: Equality and Diversity
- Room 3: Mental Health Conditions
Speakers and workshops will tailored to the content in each of the rooms. Check
back here for updates on seminars and speaker confirmation!
To discuss exhibiting, sponsorship or other promotional
Please contact Graham Hoare by email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 434938.
Who will attend Mental Health Today Wales?
• Frontline professionals and practitioners
• Commissioners, service managers, mental health leads
• Academics, researchers and trainers
• People who use mental health services and their unwaged family carers
• Psychotherapists, psychologists and psychiatrics
• Counsellors and therapists
• Mental health nurses, care workers, support workers
• Occupational therapists, social workers
• Advocacy workers
• Undergraduate and postgraduate students
Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
Mary Ann St