The compulsory four modules of the Learning Disability Qualification Induction Award (which replaces the LDAF qualification) need to be completed by all staff new to working with people with learning disabilities. The Award is directly linked to the Common Induction Standards set out by Skills for Care but puts these in the context of supporting people with learning disabilities.
- Are you new to supporting people with a learning disability?
- Do you need to get to grips with what’s required for the new Learning Disability Qualification Induction Award?
These learning materials provide a fresh approach to help make the most of your study time. The interactive workbook format will help you to record and consolidate your working and learning as evidence, which can be used towards meeting the Level 2 Learning Disability Qualification (LDQ) Induction Award in Supporting People with a Learning Disability.
Benefits of this pack:
- Interactive workbook format helping you to structure your learning
- Short knowledge tests at the end of each section
- Practical examples and case studies provided
- Person-centred approaches supported and promoted
- Includes short digests of key policy and legislation documents
These materials are directly linked and mapped to:
- The key learning outcomes of each unit of the Learning Disability Qualification Induction Award
- Skills for Care Common Induction Standards
- S/NVQ in Health and Social Care
Professionals within the social care sector are required to undertake Continuous Professional Development (CPD) by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). Those who use this resource will be able to gain CPD points.