A CareKnowledge subscription supports your professional development in adult and children’s social care with:
- Unlimited access to evidence-based information across the whole spectrum of social work practice
- Different types of content to suit every need and topic: opinion pieces, briefings, special reports, legal articles and research
- Twice-weekly email updates bringing you the latest developments and analysis
- MyCPD digital continuing professional development tracker
- New! Access to The Bookshelf containing a selection of key social care publications from Pavilion Publishing
Digital access: After receiving your order, our Customer Services team will set up your online access and contact you with your CareKnowledge login details within one working day.
Concessions include: full time students, volunteer workers, family carers, foster carers.