Do you teach children aged between 5 and 12? If so, ETpedia Young Learners contains 50 units each with 10 points covering everything you need to know about teaching, managing and engaging young learners.
- Preparation and planning tips on getting to know your students
- Discovering how to get the best from young learners
- Useful behaviour management secrets and tools
- Keeping young learners attention using music, stories and craft activities
If you are a new teacher ETpedia Young Learners will provide you with a range of practical activities and support. The section on things to avoid in the young learner classroom will be particularly helpful.
Experienced teachers can get lots of fresh new ideas to add to your repertoire.
If you are studying for an ELT qualification, ETpedia Young Learners covers areas you will look at in input sessions of your course and give you ideas for your teaching practice.
Teacher trainers can use the checklist to prepare training sessions.
Publication: 21 November 2016
- Preparation and planning
- In the classroom
- Songs, chants and rhymes
- Stories and drama
- Arts and crafts and games (TPR activities)
- Activities for topics
- Further development
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.