Become an Online English Teacher offers new and experienced online teachers a fantastic range of practical information including:
- essential online tools and applications
- effective tactics for finding students online
- actionable steps on how to set up a blog for your service
- best practices for promoting your blog
- recommended procedures for enrolling new students
- efficient methods for processing online payments
- practical lesson ideas and resources.
This is a one-stop guide to setting up, promoting and delivering a successful online tutoring service which provides even the most experienced teachers with valuable marketing information to help increase their revenue.
Become an Online English Teacher is for teachers intending to establish their own online one-to-one tutoring service, as well as those currently teaching online.
Publisher: Pavilion Publishing and Media
Publication: 15 June 2015
Content: Chapters include:
Chapter 1: Tools of the trade
Chapter 2: Finding students
Chapter 3: Building a blog
Chapter 4: Promoting a blog
Chapter 5: Workflows
Chapter 6: Getting paid
Chapter 7: Ideas and resources