|This handbook brings together the experiences and perspectives of people working with trauma in a wide range of fields, and explores the innovative ways in which they each seek to overcome the problems they face, while relating this to new thinking that is altering our understanding of a complex medical and social issue.
- the neuro and social science behind complex trauma and personality disorders
- the effects of chronic neglect and abuse on children
- combat stress and traumatic incidents in the emergency services
- complex trauma amongst the homeless
- therapeutic communities and psychologically informed environments.